You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
Describe the bug
Cacti is scoring low from a performance perspective on the lighthouse audit available in Chrome. This bug will cover a set of changes that improve that score, but may not resolved all issues.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Open the Cacti website using chrome
Press F-12 on Windows to bring up developers tools
Goto the Audit tab and run the audit
Cacti should behave as best as possible, knowing that some performance hit's can not be addressed except by the customer due to the OSS nature of the tool.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
* Cacti scores low on performance audit on lighthouse audit
* This change enables generic caching of pages, but with a very short age for RRDtool generated graphics.
* It increses the SEO score through the use of specialty tags on anchors leveraging the _blank target attribute value
* It removes and unnecessary tooltip on the document element
There may be additional changes forthcoming. However, these changes raised the score from 0 to the mid twenties.
* It also adds the meta description tag to increse the SEI scrore
I think the performance number is deceptive, since the items it's complaining about are already cached. So, it's non-blocking. But this is better than it was when we started and I've see some pages with performance numbers closer to 44.
Reading through the Accessibility score, I did find some real target's for improvement, but those will have to take place in the 1.3+ timeframe, since they have a large scope.
* Revised 'Content-Security-Policy' tested on FF, Chrome, Edge, Opera and no issues found.
* Adding the Multiselect Filter as it's critical for some initial page loads like the Graphs page for Templates which include the 'Search' functionality.