You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe
Yes, after auto created huge number of graphs without graph template in my plugin, it shows 'Not Templated' in both 'Source Type' and 'Source name' fields. In Console->Management->Graphs.
We need to provide hooks to customize the 'Source Type' and 'Source name' fields for plugins. Because these graphs without graph template can have some special property for plugin.
A clear and concise description of what the problem is. Ex. I'm always
frustrated when [...]
If no hooks for this, plugin develop have to update the graphs.php again and again after cacti core upgraded.
Describe the solution you'd like
A clear and concise description of what you want to happen.
Describe alternatives you've considered
A clear and concise description of any alternative solutions or features you've
Add any other context or screenshots about the feature request here.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
* Fix#3496, percent sign(%) is doubled in graph item of AREA type with text
* feature #3513, Add hooks for plugins to show customize graph source and customize template url
* feature #3513, Update changelog, Add hooks for plugins to show customize graph source and customize template url
* 3579, Fix it is strange that many graphs show as 'Empty Graph'.
* 3579, update change log
* 3586, Add the change log.
Co-authored-by: yboliu <email@example.com>
Co-authored-by: Mark Brugnoli-Vinten <firstname.lastname@example.org>