Which version to take?
- Use the setup-ArkSmartBreeding-(version).exe for an installation in the system's programs folder. Suitable for single user installations.
- Extract the ARK.Smart.Breeding_(version).zip in an arbitrary folder to use it as a portable or shared installation.
ARK Smart Breeding
For the game ARK Survival Evolved. Extracts possible levelups of creatures to get the values for breeding. Save your creatures in a library, sort and compare their stats, view their pedigree, use the breeding-plan to get the best possible creatures and keep track of the growing babies with timers.
Wrong Stat Values
The following species may show wrong stat-values ingame that prevents a correct extraction. Mostly the stat health is affected, sometimes weight, stamina or food. Currently there's no known workaround for this bug in ARK.
- Desert Titan
- Health (base value 250000 -> 200000)
- Desert Titan Flock
- Health (base value 4000 -> 7500)
- Electrophorus and its abberant variant
- Health (base value 180 -> 260)
- Weight (increase per level 0.04 -> 0.02)
- Ice Titan
- Health (base value 350000 -> 230000)
- Health (base value 120 -> 200)
- Health (taming addition 0.75 -> 0.5)
- Stamina (taming addition 0.1 -> 0)
- Pulmonoscorpius and its abberant variant
- Health (base value 280 -> 300)
- Titanoboa and its abberant variant
- Health (base value 170 -> 300)
- Food (base value 200 -> 100)
- Creatures sometimes forget to increase their values properly after imprinting
- Force creature to recalculate stats by:
- Upload/Download from Tek Transmitter, Supply Drop, or Obelisk
- Use a Cryopod
- Leave render range for a couple of minutes and return
Capture Ark Window (OCR)
- Rather inaccurate
- Limited details about creatures
- Limited supported resolutions
- Use Creature Import instead
Download the latest release here.
For a full list see Releases.