Tubaina is a textbook generator which receives a simple markup language syntax and outputs Xhtml and Latex.
- September 15, 2011 Dropped support for one section per page, HTML. Instead, the -html option will generate an experimental one-page textbook (in which we're working :) ).
- April 28, 2011 Support to syntax highlighting using Pygments (in many many languages).
- October 24, 2010 Discontinuation of Maven as a build tool. Gradle is the new choice.
- Aug 17, 2009 New output format --htmlflat (HTML output with one page per chapter).
- Aug 6, 2009 Support for more than one chapter per afc file has been dropped. Please split your chapters in multiple files.
This project is built using Gradle (0.9rc1+). In order for it to behave like an Eclipse project you'll need to have Gradle installed (instructions to be found at: http://www.gradle.org/installation.html) and then run:
> cd path/to/tubaina > gradle eclipse
In order to build the distribution version do:
> cd path/to/tubaina > gradle clean build
This will run the tests and, among other stuff, build a \.zip* file with Tubaina's jar and all necessary libraries under