gem install vraptor-scaffold
At the command line client:
- vraptor new myapp
- Change directory into myapp
- vraptor scaffold product name:string value:double
- ant jetty.run
- Go http://localhost:8080/products
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a
future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
(if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Vraptor Scaffold was created by Rodolfo Liviero and is maintained by Rodolfo Liviero and Caelum