A detailed guide has yet to be made. You will need:
- PostgreSQL 11
- Setup Postgres and add a superuser (default user works)
- Clone bot repo and enter the created folder
- Copy .env.example into .env
- Fill out all fields in it (even Sentry unless you hotpatch it out)
Pull requests are welcome as long as it follows the following guidelines:
- Is your idea really one that a large group of moderators would like?
- Is your idea scalable?
- Will your idea cause the bot to hit it's global ratelimit?
- Have you proposed it to James Bond#0007 in my support server?
If you have done all of the above steps, then open a pull request and I will review it. Style guide and testing will be implemented in a later update.