Colonoscopy is a low contrast color scheme based on my textmate theme Havenjark.
It's available for:
- Sublime Text
- Iterm 2
Open sublime, select Preferences, Browse Packages. Put the theme file inside the User folder.
To install a it, download the xml file, copy to ~/Library/Preferences/RubyMine40/colors/ (Mac OS X) or C:\Users\%username%.RubyMine40\config\colors\ (Windows) and restart RubyMine. Then go to IDE Settings | Editor | Colors and select 'Colonoscopy'.
- Most of these themes uses the PragmataPro typeface. Make sure you have it or change the font before applying the theme.
- You don't like the typeface. I know.
- You don't like the theme. I know.
- You don't like the theme name. I know.
- 'This theme makes me want to rip my eyes out.'
- 'Unpleasant but necessary, like the procedure that inspires it.'
MIT License. Copyright 2013 Rodrigo Franco