You're planning to build a location-based application. You are looking for the best practical solution. There's your realtime solution.
Why I did these?
I try to build location based app like as everybody. Location based apps make sense. I look for IaaS for my little project. But surprisingly it did not exist. I decided to do it. Service will remain free and open forever.
- Documentation Improvements (v.1.1.0)
- Email template (v.1.2.0)
- Benchmarking (v.1.3.0)
- GraphQL Endpoint (v.1.4.0)
- Ruby, Go, Python, C# Clients (v.1.5.0)
- There is nothing about documentation, landing page, logo, email template etc. Maybe who has killer design skills can be done this job. Because if I do, it will look like a
- If is there any SQL wizard who wants to contribute open source, may help improve my shitty nearby solution. Clik shit!
Deploy your own!
Location service needs mysql /lib/sequelize.js
git clone https://github.com/cagataycali/location-service.git; cd location-service; yarn; # Even npm install node index.js; # It'll run in *:3000
yarn add location-client;