MaQiaTTo provides a ready-to-use online and free MQTT message broker for your projects. Please check maqiatto for more info!
MaQiatto provides several IoT device sample codes for you to easily start using it. Just find your platfom on given list and start immediately!
- ESP32 via IDF C SDK
- Raspberry, BeagleBone, Ubuntu Desktop like Linux based platforms
- ESP8266 via Arduino
- ESP8266 via Micropython
- ESP8266 via Lua
- Particle Photon (Coming soon)
MaQiaTTo now supports secure MQTT connection over TLS/SSL. Here some keynotes that you should know before proceed:
- Secure port is assigned as 3883.
- cafile need to be provided to your client's requests. Examples will be extended soon to demonstrate secure connectivity.
- This feature is under test with self signed certificates, will be switched to known certificate authorities asap.