This only compiles on Linux and that's unlikely to change any time soon.
- Make a new renderer from scratch.
- Mostly working, just a few things left to do and iron out the occasional bug.
- Re-add the Bullet physics engine
- Should be easy, I've done it before, albeit poorly.
- Basics are in, still much left to do.
- Add scripting engine
- Why do all embeddable language frameworks suck
- Seriously there's not a single good one
- The only remotely well programmed one is LUA, and I hate LUA
- Implement navigation meshes
- Look into https://github.com/recastnavigation/recastnavigation
- Should be easy to generate for existing maps
- Should work for both bots and NPCs (mostly NPCs)