What is this?
This is a repository containing pieces of code used for learning purpose. A description of each folder will be given further in this document.
Some of the code here (most of them in the C language) was written for college projects and sometimes efficiency and good habits were sacrificed for legibility and cleaness -- Some of the people that correct our exercises are quite dumb, so there'll even be many redundancies and reinvented wheels.
You're free to copy, modify and distribute anything here that was created by me as long as you're not doing the same course as I am for obvious reasons. Please note that each file and/or project may have some comments about licensing and authorship, so make sure you check everything in a tree before using it.
- bandeco: A script interfacing with Google Calendar to upload Unicamp's Restaurant daily menu.
- pysendmail: Simple python script to send an e-mail.
- cgi-proxy: not really a proxy. A CGI in C to forward to the browser the content of a given webpage.
- hdaps: simple usage of the HDAPS module for Thinkpads.
- inetd: a crude and probably buggy inetd implementation in userspace C.
- multiplex_daemon: a simple select() daemon in C.
- pyrtm: a python client for RememberTheMilk's REST interface.
- tcp_echo: an echo client/server app written in C and using TCP.
- udp_echo: an echo client/server app written in C and using UDP.
- webserver: a simple script in python to setup a local webserver supporting CGI.