How to deploy
- Add Heroku to your Gemfile and
- Create your Heroku app. This will only work with their (currently-beta) 'cedar' stack, so you have to
heroku create --stack=cedar.
- Create a
Procfilefor your bot. This tells Heroku how to run your worker. In our case, the only line in the Procfile is
cinch: bundle exec ruby init.rb
- Commit and push to Heroku.
- You do not want a Web worker running, so
heroku scale web=0and
heroku scale cinch=1. This also sets up your deployments to restart the bot.
How to contribute
- Fork, code and submit an PULL REQUEST
- You can join at
zurg is released under the MIT license, more details see MIT-LICENSE.