ArborAddonRewired is an addon to use Rewired on Arbor 3.
- Import Rewired into your project.
- Install Rewired Control Mapper.
- Import Arbor into your project.
- Download unitypackage from Latest release
- Import ArborAddonRewired_x.y.z.unitypackage into your project
- Preparation of Rewired
- From the Create button of Hierarchy, select "Create Other / Rewired / Input Manager" to create a RewiredInputManager.
- Click the "Launch Rewired Editor" button of the Inspector of RewiredInputManager to open the RewiredEditor window.
- Set up Players, Actions, various Maps.
- Use with ArborFSM
- From the Create button of Hierarchy, select "Arbor / ArborFSM" to create a ArborFSM.
- Click the "Open Editor" button of the Inspector of ArborFSM to open the ArborEditor window.
- Right click on the graph view and select "Create State".
- Click the gear icon in the header section of the state and select "Add Behaviour".
- Select "Rewired / Transition / RewiredButtonDownTransition".
- Set the following fields
- Player Name : Player name registered in RewiredInputManager
- Action Name : Action name registered in RewiredInputManager
- Axis Contribution : Type of axial direction to be determined. In the case of Any, transitions if there is input irrespective of sign.
- Drag and drop the "On Button Down" field to another place and select "Create State".
- Play check
- Click the play button.
- Press the button with the set Player name and Action name.
- Check the transition in ArborFSM.
Example scene is in the following folder in the project.
- Arbor 3 : Copyright (c) 2014-2020 Cait Sith Ware. All rights reserved.
- Rewired : Copyright (c) 2018 Augie R. Maddox, Guavaman Enterprises. All rights reserved.