CYGNUS (work in progress)
This code runs the readout technology comparison for the CYGNUS project found in this paper arXiv:1810.?????.
Contact me to complain about why the code won't work or whatever (email@example.com).
- python 2, and mpl_toolkits.basemap
- something to view the ipy notebooks
- if you wanna actually run the fortran code, then a fortran compiler. It should just work as is since it's not dependent on anything, just check the makefile for compiler information/flags etc.
- that's pretty much it, I've even given you an amputed minimiser code that I like
- code: the main potatoes of the analysis, written in fortran (but hopefully in a friendly way), does most of the number-crunchy & MC stuff
- data: All the discovery reach curves get put here
- neutrinos: neutrino flux data
- pixels: lists of cartesian vectors from the HEALpix discretisation
- plots: all plots get put here
- python: plotting the outputs of the main code, as well as some copy-able functions in a more useful format
- readouts: readout technology performance data