Use troxel here to make maps: https://cakenggt.github.io/Troxel
- All empty blocks will be made into air.
solidmeans solid, anything else means it is a non-solid block.
roughmeans not goal, anything else means it is a goal block.
- Export as Link, make sure
resize to bounding boxis unchecked,then paste into
map.troxelLinkas a string
Wrap in a call to
- x: x position (in blocks)
- y: y position (in blocks)
- z: z position (in blocks)
- deg: initial degree facing
- vel: velocity (vector)
- playerWidth: width of the player (in blocks) (should be multiplied by scale)
- scale: scale of the blocks (used for velocity and gravity calculations)
- climbableBlocks: number of blocks that are auto-climbable
- animation: function called once per frame to animate the map. Takes
DOMHighResTimeStampparameter. Can mutate
- troxelLink: pasted troxel link for map