Please sign in to comment.
Remove App::build() for plugins.
Plugins should use the 'path' option for custom paths. This removes directory scanning and makes plugin configuration explicit. A default path can be set using `App.pluginPath` in Configure. Now that the TestApp is the 'app' when core tests run many of the calls to App::build() are no longer relevant or necessary. Remove them to simplify tests.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 13 additions and 112 deletions.
- +3 −57 lib/Cake/Core/App.php
- +10 −13 lib/Cake/Core/Plugin.php
- +0 −12 lib/Cake/Test/TestCase/BasicsTest.php
- +0 −13 lib/Cake/Test/TestCase/Cache/CacheTest.php
- +0 −6 lib/Cake/Test/TestCase/Configure/Engine/IniConfigTest.php
- +0 −3 lib/Cake/Test/TestCase/Configure/Engine/PhpConfigTest.php
- +0 −8 lib/Cake/Test/TestCase/Console/Command/CommandListShellTest.php