It happens when you already have database.php and try to add another config.
Fixed notice when baking db config: Undefined variable 'driver'.
Thanks, will take a closer look at this in a moment before merging.
I've noticed that 'driver' is still used all over DbConfigTask and test, even deprecated:
Also there's 'driver' in database.php doc block and even not used in config bellow:
* driver => The name of a supported driver; valid options are as follows:
* Database/Mysql - MySQL 4 & 5,
* Database/Sqlite - SQLite (PHP5 only),
* Database/Postgres - PostgreSQL 7 and higher,
* Database/Sqlserver - Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and higher
* You can add custom database drivers (or override existing drivers) by adding the
* appropriate file to app/Model/Datasource/Database. Drivers should be named 'MyDriver.php',
And bake asks for driver:
Can this be just renamed and refactored so 'driver' term is removed for consistency?
It might make sense to rename it to 'datasource'.
@majna Is there a way you could rebase the commit on 2.0? The commit won't cleanly apply anymore.
Ok, I'll rebase this one.
lorenzo committed change 4 days ago in d49096a
I cannot rebase easily now with clear history and just one commit.
Bug is still there, so I'll close this pull and send clean one again.