Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.5.6. 2.5.6 is a bugfix release for the 2.5 release series. A list of the changes you can expect in 2.5.6 are:
- CakeSession::read() returns null on all failure cases.
- Model::isUnique() now works as validator for multiple fields.
- CakeTestCase::getMockForModel() now injects the test datasource for all connection names.
- Digest Auth now handles
?in digest auth data.
- FormHelper no longer generates a hidden input for disabled mulitple checkbox inputs.
- Folder::create() now handles relative paths.
- Stack traces now output more context on exceptions.
- Fatal errors now include stack traces if xdebug is enabled.
- Virtual fields no longer incorrectly replace
A huge thanks to all involved in terms of both contributions through commits, tickets, documentation edits, and those whom have otherwise contributed to the framework.