Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.10.13. This is a maintenance release for the 2.10 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
Bugfixes & New Features
You can expect the following changes in 2.10.13. See the changelog for every commit.
- Updated API documentation.
- Improve compatibility with PHP 7.3
- MySQL driver now handles CURRENT_TIMESTAMP as a default value better.
- Better handling of default values with casts in Postgres driver.
- Fixed UNC path handling in
Contributors to 2.10.13
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Humberto Pereira
- Joseph Zidell
- Mark Story
- Val Bancer
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.