The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of 2.3.10.
2.3.10 marks the end of normal bug fix releases for 2.3.x. Security fixes will continue to be released for 2.3.x until 2.6.0. The following is a short list of issues fixed and changes you can find in 2.3.10
- Configuration values are now merged between Emails and their transports.
- CakeTime::timeAgoInWords() now uses 'about X ago' when the time delta is lower than accuracy.
- DbAcl now uses INNER joins instead of LEFT joins. This yields improved performance with some database vendors.
- CakeEmail::template() can now disable the layout as documented.
- Number formatting in locales that use ',' for a decimal separator is now correct.
- RedirectRoute now honors the 'persist' parameter correctly.
- Constants are now conditionally defined in ShellDispatcher.
- session.auto_start is no longer set as it never worked and triggers errors in PHP 5.5.
- Sqlite now generates schema correctly when BIGINT columns are used as a primary key.
- FileCache now removes special characters that would cause issues on windows systems.
- i18n shell now correctly extracts categories other than LC_MESSAGES.
Development continues to progress on 3.0 with pull requests being frequently opened. Work has also begun on 2.5, another API compatible release in the 2.x line of releases. A huge thanks to all involved in terms of both contributions through commits, tickets, documentation edits, and those whom have otherwise contributed to the framework. Without you there would be no CakePHP. Download a packaged release .