The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.6.2. 2.6.2 is a bugfix release for the 2.6 release branch. A short list of the changes you can expect is:
- Fixed exception rendering when ExceptionRenderer raised an error.
- Notice errors in PaginatorHelper when no model was set have been fixed.
- ConsoleOutput does not generate errors when used with
- Redirect responses now use 302 as the default status code instead of 200.
- Plugin bake now generates correct directories for Views/Layouts.
- FormHelper no longer creates invalid maxlength attributes for decimal columns when the text type is forced.
- TextHelper no longer doubly links urls starting with //
- POT file generation no longer includes the 'POT-Creation-Date' header. It often lead to pointless noise in version control.
You can view the full changelog on cakephp.org. I'd like to thank the people who have contributed to this release. Your bug tickets, documentation edits, and patches/pull requests are a big part of what keeps CakePHP alive and ticking. Download a packaged release on github.