CakePHP 3.1.3 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP
3.1.3. This is a maintenance release for the 3.1 branch that fixes bugs and
includes small enhancements.
You can expect the following changes in 3.1.3
- Fixed issues in the SMTP email transport when connecting to gmail.
- Fixed regression in the BooleanType converted in database when using NULL.
- Solved a couple problems when matching routes containing multibyte characters.
Query::count()so that it does not execute the query twice when
calling the method multiple times.
- Avoided some errors when using XDebug in classes having
- HasMany associations now have the
implemented, like BelongsToMany associations do. This improves the usability
of append-only associations.
- Made it easier to use the
IntegrationTestCasewith controllers having the
As always, a huge thanks to all the community members that helped make this
release happen by reporting issues and sending pull requests.