Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.3.9. This is a maintenance release for the 3.3 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 3.3.9. See the changelog for every commit.
- An invalid option was removed from JsonView.
- ShellDispatcher now logs fewer warnings about duplicate shells when debug logging is enabled.
- The exception message raised when an ORM update fails due to missing primary key values has been improved.
Xml::toArray()no longer errors on tag names that match application class names.
- Console errors no longer include duplicate tags when invalid options are used.
- Improved API documentation for return & parameter types.
- Router no longer parses extensions in a greedy way.
- Route key elements can now be a single character.
The 3.3.9 introduces a few new features:
- BreadCrumbsHelper was added. This helper offers and improved API over the existing breadcrumb features offered by HtmlHelper.
Cake\Network\Responsenow features a
Contributors to 3.3.9
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- David Yell
- Guillaume "Elektordi" Genty
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
- Mathew Foscarini
- Walther Lalk
- Yves P
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.