Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.6.12. This is a maintenance release for the 3.6 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 3.6.12. See the changelog for every commit.
- Invalid encrypted cookie values no longer cause exceptions to be raised. Instead they are treated as empty values.
ServerRequestFactoryuses the configured
webrootdirectory instead of hardcoded value now.
- Routing scopes that define an action now work correctly.
- Improved API documentation.
EntityRoutenow correctly handles
_in placeholder names, and handles
- Schema generation for MySQL binary types has been improved. Arbitrary sized columns are now handled correctly.
- Undefined controller properties now emit warnings when accessed. This prevents 'invalid method call on null' type errors.
disabled_functionsbefore trying to set request timeout to 0.
- Re-rendering an email message no longer rotates the message-id.
Contributors to 3.6.12
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Dennis Hemeier
- Dmitrii Romanov
- Edgaras Janušauskas
- Hideki Kinjyo
- Ian den Hartog
- Jeremy Harris
- Jose Diaz-Gonzalez
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.