Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.6.7. This is a maintenance release for the 3.6 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 3.6.7. See the changelog for every commit.
- Improved deprecation messages.
- Http\Client now ignores invalid cookie expiration dates.
- Http\Client now drops invalid/empty
- Data read from
cakephp-plugins.phpis reloaded as neccessary in test suites. Fixing unknown plugin errors.
Email::setAttachments()no longer emits an error when
datakey is used without a
- Redirect routes no longer apply the application subdirectory twice.
- Multiple checkbox form widgets now use
radioWrapperfor their wrapping template.
Debugger::printVar()now forces its content to be ltr, improving readability in rtl documents.
- Routing key sub-pattern checks in reverser routing now use unicode regular expressions.
- An exception is now raised when libicu is missing a requested timezone.
- Console subcommand help now displays the subcommand description when no subcommand parser has been defined.
- Missing Plugin error pages now recommend the use of
Contributors to 3.6.7
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Albert Scherman
- Dmitriy Romanov
- Marc Würth
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.