Calagator is an open source community calendaring platform:
- Calagator.org is the flagship website running this software.
- Source code is available.
- Mailing list for discussion about the software.
- Development mailing list for discussion of patches, code discussion, and other development issues.
- Wiki features many useful articles on using and developing.
- Issue tracker lists outstanding issues.
By releasing this code under a liberal MIT open source license, we hope to empower other people so they can better organize and participate in more events that support free sharing of information, open society, and involved citizenry.
Read the INSTALL.md file for details on installing the software.
Bug fixes and features are welcomed. Please fork the source code and submit a pull request: http://github.com/calagator/calagator/tree/main
When you make a pull request, make sure to add your name to the list of contributors in CONTRIBUTORS.md.
All Calagator contributors are expected to read and follow our code of conduct.
This free, open source software was made possible by a group of volunteers that put many hours of hard work into it. See the CONTRIBUTORS.md file for details.
This program is provided under an MIT open source license, read the MIT-LICENSE.txt file for details.
Copyright (c) 2007-2021 Calagator