- Issue #106: Stability fixes
- Issue #103: Fix file references in generated iOS project
- Issue #104: Fix Xcode 5 compilation errors for sample project
- Issue #58: Sass/Scss Partials shouldn't be compiled, and sub-directories should be preserved
- Issue #96: Android Plugin callback handle is overridden on quick successive calls to plugin
- Issue #94: Android Plugin callback errors out if returned data is null
- Issue #100: Avoid closing a null ProgressDialog object
- Handle the API changes in the latest versions of xcodeproj.
- Ability to specify js libraries that need to be loaded with js runtime running kernel code. Note: This changes the format of manifest.yml
- Issue #87: Fixing Calatrava build errors by changing jasmine-node version number
- Issue #86: Files and folders under asset folders are not copied recursively
- Issue #84: Clean up automation tasks (a sample feature also implemented).
- Compile Kernel/Shell coffeescript files automatically upon change, when apache is running
- Enhance currency converter sample app to start using a remote service
- Issue #54: [droid] Ajax IOExceptions aren't properly passed around
- Issue #71: [web] Passed forward the error response in a ajax call failure
- iOS Issue #9: Fixes a startup crash
- Issue #75: calatrava.confirm callback argument is not defined
- Issue #63: Update stub namespace of the calatrava brigde for template spec files
- Issue #76: Enable render for Native Android views
- Issue #33: 'env: node: No such file or directory" build error in xcode trying to run base project
- Issue #83: Bundler might install multiple cocoapods version
- Fix to add mac specific dependencies conditionally
- Fix for Android not compiling out of the box
- Issue #72: Fix for cocoapods dependency issue
- Fix for back button being broken in web apps
- Pull in fix for calatrava-ios (request body encoding should be UTF-8)
- Fix for bindAll not working
- Issue #67: Make gemspec more Linux-friendly
- All app types are now optional: disable app types with
--no-ioswhen creating your Calatrava project.
- You can specify the Android API version when creating a project with
--android-api <version>. It currently defaults to API 17.
stubViewfor stubbing pages when testing controllers now provides more direct access to the last render view message.
- Android dependencies are resolved during bootstrap, and then
externally to the
antbuild to avoid
- Fail the build if a CoffeeScript file fails to compile.
- Issue #28: Support Linux for creating projects and running the build.
- Issue #35: Allow app specific environment keys.
- Issue #31: Working with image assets will break the
web:apache:start task. Now creates the
imagesoutput directory as required.
- Issue #26: Empty JS strings passed to JS functions are not escaped properly.
- iOS Issue #3: Prevent app from crashing when invoking plugin callback.
- Issue #34: [web] Custom headers are not propagated to the ajax request.
- Issue #32: calatrava.bridge.request() seems to require an
optional "body" under iOS. One of
customHeaderswas also required, this too has been fixed.
- Issue #39: [ios] Network activity spinner
- Issue #40: calatrava.bridge.request() seems to require a "failure" callback in the browser, although documented as "optional"
- Issue #42: Fixes the MobileWeb app loading issue. Pages were
hidden by default, but the
hideimplementations for the converter page were incomplete.
- Issue #43: Close the load_file.txt reader after loading files, on Android.
- iOS Issue #1: Don't trigger all JS file loads at the same time as this can fail to load some files in large sets.
- iOS Issue #4: Calatrava apps should be able to open URLs using other apps on iOS.
- Issue #25: Recreate
load_file.txtduring the build, if new files have been added. Also will re-copy configuration files if you change environments.
- Issue #22 and Issue #23: Support
*.scssfiles as well as
- Issue #24: Create the stylesheet output directories as part of the build process.
- Issue #25: Recreate the
load_file.txtwhen the feature manifest changes.
- iOS was correctly dispatching timer firings back to the controller code.
- Moving to a more recent version of the
xcodeprojgem caused a conflict with Frank that needed to be resolved.
- iOS was not correctly loading HTML UIs. Fixing this also required re-working the project creation.
- Added plugin support
- Added an alert plugin implementation:
- Substantial re-writing of the build tasks. Should largely not be externally visible, except there are a lot less tasks now.
- Issue #5: Creates the droid build with default name of the project as 'test' instead of the project name
- Issue #12: Failing AJAX - Typo in calatrava.inbound
- Issue #13: Problem Building on Xcode (4.5.1) - Can't Find Bundler
- Issue #14: Cosmetic: ios/public misplaced during calatrava create
- Issue #15: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'success'
Changes that will affect existing projects:
- Edited httpd conf template:
- Edited the single page Haml template:
- First public release