Neal Hollimon Photography
- Portfolio and eCommerce site for an award winning photographer
How to get Started
- In the directory you want the project to go into
- Create a folder ->
- Clone the repository into the folder ->
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:caldwell619/neal-hollimon-photography.git
- Change directory into the new folder ->
npm installto install the node packages required, then
npm startto run the app.
Mr. Hollimon was using a Wix template site to display his photos.
He approached with the desire to redesign and optimize his site to better display his creativity
- Old site lacked the flexibility and personalizing customization
- His current site lacked consistent basic navigation function.
- Horribly slow image and page navigation load times.
- Absolutely no feedback on adding things to the cart.
The 1st step was to get a basic layout wireframe, and work flow. Complete customization and navigation was achieved with the React library.
- The site now has a visually appealing landing page
- Clear, consistent, instantaneous navigation
- Immediate feedback when a product is added to the cart