#How to build
Note: These instructions assume you're using Eclipse. It's probably possible to do most/all of this without it, but it might not be worth the trouble.
- Download the Proof Pad source from one of the methods provided above.
- Download rsyntaxtextarea.jar and add it to the build path. If that doesn't work, you might need to compile it yourself.
- Download a jar for
Xstreamand add it to the build path.
- If you're not on OS X, download Orange Extensions and add that to the build path. (Orange stubs out the OS X specific function calls so that the OS X specific code doesn't have to be removed to compile on Windows/Linux. You could, alternatively, comment out the large block of code in Main.java surrounded by
- Download ACL2 for your platform and unzip it somewhere.
- Edit the path to ACL2 in
GenerateData.javato point to your local installation of ACL2. Compile and run that file. It will produce
cache.datin the main project directory.
- Copy/move/symlink the dracula/ directory from the acl2 directory.
- Compile and run
If you encounter any problems with these build instructions, email me at email@example.com.