- Mongoose OS - open source embedded Operating System for commercial connected products.
Targeting commercial connected products:
- Over-The-Air updates and remote management - OTA firmware updates with rollback on failures; RPC infrastructure for the full remote control;
- Security - built in flash encryption, crypto chip support ARM mbedTLS optimized for small memory footprint;
- Device management dashboard service - for tracking your fleet. On-prem option is available;
- Supported microcontrollers: CC3220, CC3200, ESP32, ESP8266, STM32F4;
- Recommended dev kits: ESP32-DevKitC for AWS IoT, ESP32 Kit for Google IoT Core;
- IoT cloud integration Built in support for: AWS IoT, Google IoT Core, Microsoft Azure, Samsung Artik, Adafruit IO, Generic MQTT/Restful;
- Ready to go Apps and Libraries;
Mongoose OS benefits:
- Reliable and scallable infrastructure for commercial products;
- Secure, trusted and verified by leading companies;
- Shorter time to market at optimal cost;
- Quick proof of concepts / prototypes.
Trusted and Recommended By:
- Amazon AWS - Amazon AWS Technology Partner
- Google IoT Core - Mongoose OS is a Google Cloud IoT Core Partner
- Texas Instruments - an official partner of Texas Instruments
- Espressif Systems - an official partner of Espressif Systems
- Mongoose OS Documentation
- Support Forum - ask your technical questions here
- Video tutorials
- Commercial licensing and support available
Commercial Projects: Contact us for the commercial license.
To submit contributions, sign Cesanta CLA and send GitHub pull request. You retain the copyright on your contributions.