Calliope mini Demo (and Board Test)
Calliope mini Demo.
This repository contains the demo code and the board test code. The board test is only shown after initially flashing the device. Any subsequent reset or power cycle will not show it again.
--config config_en.jsonto compile with English localization, default is German)
- copy the
calliope-firmware-v3.1.0.hexon the board
After flashing this code, the test program will be executed once. Pressing
RESET will directly go
into the demonstration code, as desribed in the next section.
- Triple beep
- LED matrix full on, dimming down, and back up
- check reading the accelerometer (final checkmark)
- RGB led colors (red, green, blue)
- If further testing is required the board can be tilted and turned to show:
A+Btouch pins and buttons
- Pressing A, B or A+B will also light up the RGB led in different colors.
- Blow on the microphone will light up the LED matrix.
- An Intro is shown (may be skipped using long
- Menu: 1-4
- 1: Oracle (shows a smiley or sadly on button press)
- 2: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Well
- 3: Love Meter (touch P1 and P2 to show value, errata: it's P0 and P3 in the booklet)
- 4: Snake (adaped snake code from the microbit-samples)
A+B should reset back to the menu selection.
Revision 1.0 (2017, startnext, school rollout)
Revision 0.3 (old, 2016, IT-Gipfel)
3- edge connectors P0 - P3
- Connector Double Row (IO)
C15- GPIO pins
C17- UART RX / TX
C19- I²C - SCL / SDA
V 1 3 5 7 9 G 11 13 15 17 19 G o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o G 0 2 4 6 8 G 10 12 14 16 18 V
- Single Connector Row (Motor)
G 2 1 G VM o o o o o
(c) 2016, 2017 Calliope gGmbH
Licensed under the Apache Software License 2.0, see LICENSE.