Django GWO (Google Website Optimizer) allows for easier multivariate testing with Google Website Optimizer. It is specially designed to handle dynamic pages.
- Experiment, section and variation creation and modification
- Starting, pausing and finishing experiments
- Template tags for using anchor tags (
<a>) to trigger a conversion
- gdata library extension to interact with Google Website Optimizer
- Management command to pull current Google Website Optimizer experiments into Django
- Extensive documentation and a tutorial