Copy Project Members Redmine Plugin
This plugin allows to copy project members (and their roles) from one project to other projects.
Tested with Redmine 2.1.x, but should be working fine with Redmine 2.x and possibly 1.x.
- Download or clone this repository and place it in the Redmine plugin directory.
- Rename the directory to "copy_project_members".
- Restart your webserver.
- Open Redmine and check if the plugin is visible under Administration > Plugins.
- Go to Administration > Copy Plugin Members.
- Select a source project.
- Select one or more target projects.
- Click "Copy".
All project members and roles assigned to the selected target project(s) will be deleted and replaced by the project members and roles from the source project.