Material Usenet Dashboard
Material Usenet Dashboard (MUD) is a Node JS application that makes use of Google's Material Design standards.
MUD is able to provide:
- Network services and their status e.g. CouchPotato, Sonarr, NZBGet, Transmission
- TV Shows from Sonarr, and their status
- Movies from CouchPotato and their status
- The weather in a chosen location
- System information such as CPU, memory and disk usage
- An iFrame which can be filled with anything, but optimised for PRTG Network Maps (645x350 perfect resolution 1080p screens)
Install NodeJS (tested on 4.2.3 LTS) & npm on your computer and download/clone MUP.
Inside the MUP folder, npm install to grab all the dependencies required by MUP.
Make changes to the 'new.config.json' file to match it to your own settings then renamed it to 'config.json'.
Start the program by running
Access the site at http://localhost:3000