camel-language-server is a server implementation that provides Camel DSL smartness. The server adheres to the language server protocol and can be used with any editor that supports the protocol. The server utilizes Apache Camel.
These clients are available:
Help is welcome to provide more client implementations, especially for:
Code completion for Camel URI with XML DSL
- Completion for Camel components
- Completion for Camel attributes
- Completion for Camel attributes value
Hover on Camel URI with XML DSL
Diagnostics (a.k.a. Validation) on Camel URI with XML DSL
- As you type reporting of parsing and compilation errors
- More advanced Code completion
- Code outline
- Code navigation
- Code lens (references)
- Code formatting
- File a bug in GitHub Issues.
ASL 2.0, See LICENSE file.