Day 3 of 100 (100 Days Android App Development Challenge for Beginners)
- Create a Single Activity A (Launch Activity)
- Add a Spinner, TextView and Button widgets to the layout file as show in the screen-shot below
- The Spinner is populated from a String-Array in the Strings resources
- When an option is selected from the Spinner and the submit button is clicked, the option value will be displayed on the TextView
- The title of the option must be checked so that it will not be displayed rather it will let the use know through a Toast Message that an option should be selected.
|Initial||Spinner||Pre-Button Click||Post-Button Click||No Selection|