Share The Saga is a full stack web application for creating and organizing eBooks.
Below is a link to the app itself
Below is a link to the Trello Board
Below is a link to the wireframe/ERD/User Story Flowchart images
Below is a list of technologies/libraries/frameworks/dependencies and resources... think of this section as a citation of sources
lucidchart, imgur, Adobe Photoshop, jQuery, Bootstrap, MondoDB, Mongoose, Express.js, Handlebars.js, Node.js, method-override, npm, nodemon, Heroku, Github.
Below is a list of goals for version 2
- version 2 goal: allow multiple users to collaborate on books together.
- version 2 goal: update with more mobile friendly CSS.
- version 2 goal: allow for version control style editing to take place.
- version 2 goal: add full Update info to author.
- version 2 goal: allow multiple file types to be uploaded as pages.
- version 2 goal: create social interaction aspect.
- Atarius Armstrong
- Mark Haley
- Conrad Casper
- William Njie
- JB Watson
- Daniel Mishael
- Andrew McIntosh
- Destin Floyd
- Joseph Kim
- Shomari Pope
- Stanley Kimani
- Spencer Merryman
- Cameron Gunter
- Noah Harvey
- James Royals
for inspiration, motivation, and guidance along the way!