OARR: Open Access and Reproducible Research Compendium
This wiki is a collection of philosophies and practices representing the state of the art in open access and reproducible research. We hope to create a resource that is useful for those working in OA and RR, where they can collect a wide range of opinions, philosophies, examples, and implemenations in the field without necessarily advocating one over the other. With so many different approaches to tackling the difficult problems inherent in pipelines, data hosting, open peer review, open access journals, open software, and the wide world of OARR.
This page is the product of the TGAC AllBio reproducibility and open science best practices workshop.
- Camille Scott (@camille_codon)
- Titus Brown (@ctitusbrown)
- Adrian Alexa
- Naomi Attar
- Michael Markie (@mmmarksman)
- Bruno Vieira (@bmpvieira)
- Sam Nicholls (@samstudio8)
- Konrad Förstner (@konradfoerstner)
- Neil Chue Hong (@npch)
- markdoc for content generation
pip install markdoc