Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Aton now has these new features:
- It now saves password hashes instead of the raw password.
- Aton does not rely into MySQL, instead it is now using H2 embedded database.
- Developers can now execute a full Ubuntu environment with Aton using Vagrant
- Some tests have been developed for ensuring application wellbeign.
- Translations to French, Italian, German and Portuguese added.
- Some minor server problems fixed.
On this release, Aton has this features:
- Computer, room and laboratory adding to database.
- Computer state checking using SSH. It checks:
- If there's access to the computer via SSH.
- Operating system on the computer.
- Logged in users.
- Computer's Mac.
- Custom SSH orders sending to computer, including buttons for:
- Block a page.
- SSH order logs shown on a page, showing the username who sent it.
- Users suggestion page, opened to everyone who wants to send you a suggestion.
- Suport for:
Ubuntu 16.04(Debian/Linux Mint might work too).
ArchLinux(Manjaro might work too).
RHEL(Not tested but It can be compiled from source with