CAMmill is a CAM application designed to take CAD files in DXF format, produce tool paths and gcode for CNC machines.
Some key features include:
- Automatic Offsets (Inside / Outside)
- Normal and Climb milling
- Rotary-Axis Support
- Laser-Mode (inc. Offsets)
- Tool/Material calculations for feedrate and tool-speed
- Support for milling MTEXT from dxf
- LinuxCNC tool table import
- Lua scriptable Post-Processor compatible with SheetCam
- OpenGL GUI and batch-mode
- Multilingual (en, de, fr, ...)
- Its Free!
Build and run
, check out or edit the FAQ, We're here to help!