v2.5.0 - 11 Dec, 2012 (3054885)
- Added support for including from name, from email, and reply to email in drafts, scheduled, and sent campaigns.
- Added support for campaign text version urls.
- Added support for transferring credits to/from a client.
- Added support for getting account billing details as well as client credits.
- Made all date fields optional when getting paged results.
v2.4.0 - 5 Nov, 2012 (4277d8d9)
- Added CreateSend::Campaign#email_client_usage.
- Added support for ReadsEmailWith field on subscriber objects.
- Added support for retrieving unconfirmed subscribers for a list.
- Added support for suppressing email addresses.
- Added support for retrieving spam complaints for a campaign, as well as adding SpamComplaints field to campaign summary output.
- Added VisibleInPreferenceCenter field to custom field output.
- Added support for setting preference center visibility when creating custom fields.
- Added the ability to update a custom field name and preference visibility.
- Added documentation explaining that text_url may now be nil or an empty string when creating a campaign.
v2.3.0 - 10 Oct, 2012 (6639c1f6)
- Added support for creating campaigns from templates.
- Added support for unsuppressing an email address.
- Improved documentation and tests for getting active subscribers. Clearly documented the data structure for multi option multi select fields.
v2.2.0 - 17 Sep, 2012 (17409634)
- Added WorldviewURL field to campaign summary response.
- Added Latitude, Longitude, City, Region, CountryCode, and CountryName fields to campaign opens and clicks response.
v2.1.0 - 30 Aug, 2012 (ee936259)
- Added support for basic / unlimited pricing.
v2.0.0 - 22 Aug, 2012 (8a5ab6b4)
- Added support for UnsubscribeSetting field when creating, updating and getting list details.
- Added support for including AddUnsubscribesToSuppList and ScrubActiveWithSuppList fields when updating a list.
- Added support for getting all client lists to which a subscriber with a specific email address belongs.
- Removed deprecated warnings and disallowed calls to be made in a deprecated manner.
v1.1.1 - 24 Jul, 2012 (72934e66)
- Added support for specifying whether subscription-based autoresponders should be restarted when adding or updating subscribers.
v1.1.0 - 11 Jul, 2012 (93e856b6)
- Added support for newly released team management functionality.
v1.0.4 - 4 May, 2012 (9bce25c1)
- Added Travis CI support.
- Added Gemnasium support.
- Fixes to usage of Shoulda and Hashie libraries.
v1.0.3 - 3 Dec, 2011 (1ed2b56a)
- Fixes to support Ruby 1.9.* (both the library as well as the rake tasks).
- Fixed the User-Agent header so that it now uses the correct module VERSION.
v1.0.2 - 31 Oct, 2011 (83020409)
- Added support for deleting a subscriber.
- Added support for specifying a 'clear' field when updating or importing subscribers.
- Added support for queuing subscription-based autoresponders when importing subscribers.
- Added support for retrieving deleted subscribers.
- Added support for including more social sharing stats in campaign summary.
- Added support for unscheduling a campaign.
v1.0.1 - 25 Oct, 2011 (347b2b95)
- Remove CreateSendOptions and remove usage of yaml config file.
v1.0.0 - 26 Sep, 2011 (0a078b09)
- Initial release which supports current Campaign Monitor API.