GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Bug 745172 (intro): 'intro' command should be promoted
Bug 720641 (gtgcli): Move change notification
- Firefox sometimes opens with a trailing onKeyUp so we move the change
notification to onKeyDown as a temporary measure. There may be better
fixes, but this is simple for now.
Can this be tested?
Yes, and should be. I'm working on it.
Bug 745904 (extratests): Add tests for the inputter
Bug 745904 (extratests): Only report stack traces where needed
- i.e. Node. The web is cooler about this
Bug 745904 (extratests): Added tests for 'help' command
Bug 745904 (extratests): Use P1/P2 for expected/actual
- There's no doubt about which comes first with p1/p2 where there is for
- Use params:true to denote if we have params rather than dodgy tests
for a p1 value
Bug 745904 (extratests): Captalize Source/Documentation
- Harmonizes tests
- It's more correct
Bug 745904 (extratests): Warn on event remove fail
- Currently asking to remove something that doesn't exist is an error
- We can remove this warning if it turns out to be overzealous
Bug 745904 (extratests): Don't alias 'exports'
- Sometimes it can help, but not here.
Bug 745904 (extratests): Add defaultValues to settings
- Makes testing easier
- We half had them anyway
- It's already a concept for Firefox
- Outstanding: The same for mozilla/gcli/settings.js
Bug 745904 (extratests): Add tests for settings
Bug 745904 (extratests): s/commands/mockCommands/g
- We had to use mockSettings for the same thing for settings because
the name settings was already taken
- This also makes the purpose of 'commands' clearer
Bug 745904 (extratests): Add 'pref reset' command
- More complete
- Helps testing
- Also expose allowSet setting for testing
Bug 745904 (extratests): Allow test opt-out
- Forcing tests for everything means we have to know everything about
the enviroment in our tests, which makes them fragile.
- So we need to allow tests to not-test things
Bug 745904 (extratests): Add tests for 'pref' commands
Bug 745172 (intro): [Skip review] Better description of node type
Won't hit firefox because this is a demo command.
This is the closest change that we're making right now
Merge branch 'master' into intro-745172
You can skip the last 2 changes. One is a merge of work you've already reviewed, the other is from a demo that won't reach firefox.
Merge branch 'extratests-745904' into intro-745172
Bug 745172 (intro): Add tests for intro command
Also fix a bug exposed by the tests where we would incorrectly
ignore extra parameters when the rest of the command was OK.
I needed some test infrastructure, so I had to merge in the extratests branch, which is separate (#33) so I suggest you only look at the commits that begin "Bug 745172 (intro)" here
Bug 745172 (intro): Don't allow intro tests to run in Firefox
- It doesn't have the command
Extra commit to prevent tests from being run in Firefox where the command doesn't exist
r+ on extra commit.