This is the code I'm developing for the new version of CampFireManager.
It is being developed on GitHub, as I would like to make it easy for people to contribute to the project. Please feel free to have a dig about in here and ask me any questions.
Apache(recommended - other HTTPd's not tested)
PHP5-mcrypt(Required for OpenID Logins)
PHP5-sqlite(either will work, mysql is faster)
MySQL-Server(if you're using the MySQL plugin)
If you want to use or test the SMS integration, ensure you have the following:
Running the demo
- Ensure you have a recent version of Vagrant (2.0 or later)
- Clone the git repository into a known directory (e.g. /home/user/cfm2)
- Change directory into the "Vagrant" directory and run:
- You can then access http://localhost:8080/cfm2 or http://localhost:8080/cfm2/mainscreen or http://localhost:8080/cfm2/directionscreen
Using the installer
- Clone the git repository into a known directory (e.g.
- Ensure you have the following packages installed in addition to the above requirements:
- Run the following command (changing the upper-case-text for switches
php /var/www/cfm2/SETUP/install.php -u=root -pw=ROOT_DATABASE_PASSWORD -cu=cfm2 -cpw=CFM2_DATABASE_PASSWORD -gu=gammu -gpw=GAMMU_DATABASE_PASSWORD -w=YOUR_SITE_NAME -cd=cfm2 -ge=1 -te=0 -y=1 -gf=/usr/share/doc/gammu-smsd/examples/mysql.sql.gz -gt=mysql -gh=localhost -gp=3306
- The installer assumes apache2 with .htaccess files enabled. If this is not the case (and you've not implemented a workaround in your web server of choice), the installer will complain.
Please note that the switches for the install command can be obtained by running:
php /var/www/cfm2/SETUP/install.php --help