Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Camping is a small web framework, less than 4k, a little white blood cell in the vein of Rails. See it for yourself.
Starting Out Your Camping
- Installation: Getting your Camping affairs
- Short example: See a complete Camping app with notes
- The Camping Book: Definitely the best way to get started
- Rules of Thumb: Some of the rules of thumb of Camping
- Upgrading from Camping 1.5: Upgrade your older app to the latest version
- Camping unabridged: a friendly version of the source code, nicely seasoned with useful comments
The World of Camping
- The Camping mailing list: Questions, comments? This is where you should ask
- #camping @ irc.freenode.net:
- The Camping Reference: Complete documentation for Camping
- Bugs/issues: See if others have the same issues, or report it yourself
Neat Guides and Tutorials
- Coming soon, why don’t you add something?
Other Useful Pages
- Camping 2.0 announcement on RubyTalk
- The searchable mailing list archive
- Pastie of the tutorial file from Camping, the Book
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.