Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Miscellaneous Camping links
If you find a useful and recent Camping 1.9/2.0 link, add it here:
- How to go Camping on AppEngine with JRuby
- How to run Camping 2.0 apps on Heroku
- polzr.goes :Camping – a little blog on Camping
- Three interviews with developers who use Camping
- Using Captchator in Camping (from Err the blog, creator of Cheat)
- The current docs on rdoc.info
- Markaby docs on RubyForge (to v0.3)
- Markaby on Github (v0.6.5) also see _why’s Markaby
Camping ‘plug-ins’ and ‘add-ons’
From Philippe Monnet :
Google sitemap generator (Paste the code in your app controllers module, then customize two things: 1. your site’s base url:
SITE_BASE_URL = "http://www.myapp.com"; 2. a list of the controllers you want to expose on the sitemap, since you may not want to expose all controllers)
- NewRelic Support for Camping
- OpenID Consumer saves you from making a bunch of registration and login stuff, and worrying about storing peoples passwords by letting you just accept accounts from google, aol, yahoo, livejournal, wordpress, and tons of other sites.
- Shorteners are a bunch of little functions you can use to make your urls really tiny, for posting to twitter and stuff like that. They just call various url shortening services to do it.
Sites built with Camping
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.