An open source alternative for iGoogle
- Give permission to the web server to write in the cache directory
- Copy config/users.json-dist to config/users.json
- Edit config/users.json. Remove and add users at will
- The password hash is generated with SHA1. You can compute the SHA1 hash of your desired password by trying to login with it. The error message will say "whoopsie THE_SHA-1_HASH".
- Create a directory config/your_user_name and make it writable by the web server. Your best option is to copy an existing user directory.
Default login is admin:admin
More detailed information can be found at
- http://wiki.campino2k.de/programmierung/ledashboard (german)
- http://wiki.campino2k.de/en/programmierung/ledashboard (english)
Copyright (C) Christian Jung <email@example.com> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.