Please visit ConcertoPlatform.com for general information about Concerto, workshops, consultancy or managed hosting offerings.
Collaboration with Concerto Platform:
This is a good place to start to understand the main building blocks of Concerto. Each one has its own tab in the administration panel.
- Show Page
- Execute Custom R Code
- Pass Test Variables Between Nodes
- Run a Sub-Test
- Branch Your Test Logic
- Pass URL Parameter As a Test Variable
- Handle User-Inputted Data
- Perform Data Table Operations
- Authenticate Users
- Check for bugs
- Convert long Concerto data to wide data
The above documentation is for v5.0.0 and thereafter. If you are still using an older version of Concerto then please go here to view the outdated documentation.