This is a work in progress port of Neverball to the Nintendo Wii. The
game is currently very glitchy and suffers from an abysmal framerate,
but I'm working on improving it. To build the game, install devkitPPC and run
make inside of this project directory. To run, create an
/apps/neverball folder on an SD card and copy
dist/wii-hbc/icon.png, and the
data/ directory to the
/apps/neverball folder on the SD card. It can be launched from the Homebrew Channel on a homebrew-enabled Wii.
Tilt the floor to roll a ball through an obstacle course within the given time. If the ball falls or time expires, a ball is lost.
Collect coins to unlock the exit and earn extra balls. Red coins are worth 5. Blue coins are worth 10. A ball is awarded for 100 coins.
Release highlights can be found in doc/release-notes.md.
- LICENSE.md: a description of licensing and exceptions
- doc/install.txt: instructions on how to build the game from source code
- doc/manual.txt: a detailed description of how to play and configure the game
- doc/authors.txt: a list of people who have contributed to Neverball
- Nevertable (high-score and replay database)
- #neverball on chat.freenode.net
Neverball uses the gettext approach to translations. We're always interested in covering more languages. We have a project on Transifex (see instructions on the forum) and we also accept PO files.