Order Confirmation Rules
What will you learn?
- How to build an simple JSF application including a simple BPMN 2.0 Process on a Java EE 6 environment
- How to use Drools to implement business rules in your processes
- How to create Arquillian integration tests for your process application
- Download the camunda BPM platform for JBoss AS 7 (tested on 7.2.0) from here.
- Install it, start it with
- Make sure JBoss AS 7 is running by pointing your browser to
- Make sure you have the following installed and working:
- Clone this repository
- Build the application with
- Optional: to run the Arquillian integration test do
- Copy the generated WAR artifact to the JBoss AS 7 deployment directory
- Point your browser to
- See this blog post including a screencast (in German) from talk at WJAX where this sample is presented.
For help please ask at the camunda BPM "Users & Process Application Development" forum.