Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Book Catalog has been shipped with this tool, this will make searching easier.
Minor Bug Fixes release
- Enhanced Metadata Indexing to use multiple DLI Servers
- Changed iText library from 5.4 to 5.5
Minor Issues fixed in this release -
- Propagating the exception cause to the caller
- Fixed internet connection failure issues (wrong number of pages shown, showing success when intermittent network failure)
- Added option to export list of existing books into a text file
- Java 8 Runtime Environment (or JDK 1.8)
Added feature to automatically search the available metadata server. removed property metadataServer from settings Tab as it is no longer needed.
After this fix, the new Tool will not fail if a given metadata server is down at any given time.
Added option to use ORing or ANDing in the search criteria, defaulted to ANDing
This release will generate an error report (log file) for any unknown/unhandled error
Sending emails to developers are disabled now
This release addresses bug fixes -
- Filename limit on windows OS has a limit of 255 characters, DLI Tool will take care of it now.
- Option to delete a file from the search panel.
Changes in this release -
- bugs fixes on the previous release
- rename all existing files as per new naming convention
- beta support for handling synchronization between two remote computers
- changed the icons used for DLI
- new addition in documentation and about us page
- Jobs from the previous session will be picked up in a separate thread
Changelist (this version requires Java 8)
- Migrated to Java 8, please download Java 8 Runtime (JRE) from Oracle website - http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index-jsp-138363.html
- Added description to the property values in Settings Tab.
- All queued items will show Title information in the downloads Tab.
- Increased the maximum limit for Parallel Jobs from 4 to 6, queue size from 200 to 1000.
- Hide tool specific settings from the Settings Tab.
- Option to download multiple books by selecting them in one go.
- Added Help and About Tabs in the main window.
- Faster metadata fetching algorithm.
- Downloaded file's name will reflect Author, Year and Language.
- Fixed progress bar issue where wrong progress was shown on the download panel.
Steps To Run
- Extract the ZIP file to obtain the jar file
- Double click the jar file, it should start the dli downloader tool, if it does not work then try opening the jar with javaw.exe (program files x86/java/jre/bin), or execute the below command from command prompt
java -jar dli-downloader-5.6-jar-with-dependencies